Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!

I know I should not even be posting now since I have loads of work to be done (aka- undone!). But I cant help myself. I'm feeling so stress, yet there is this peace inside of me. I dont know how to explain it. It is not a comforting kind of peace though. In some sense, its like, a peace, knowing that I will survive through tonight. But looking at the next half of the week, I just feel like sitting in a corner, and do just that. yes! sit in a corner and do nothing important! haiz~

Anyways, CNY has been awesome! It felt like I was on my one month vacation kinda thing. Everyday we went visitation or people came to visit. Then going to the supermarket actually felt so good somehow. I felt as if I didnt have anything else to do (actually I did. But i refused to think of that), and was completely relaxed!! haha.. and got to see all my cousin darls! it's just so nice to see family. Really.. sadly, we dont get to meet often. I wish we could been like every week or something. That day, I was just telling my mum that relatives (cousins, aunts and uncles-esp cousins) touch a certain spot on your heart. Know what i mean? Like, knowing that these people are actually people whom God has chosen not to give u a choice about! know what I mean? haha.. It's a nice, warm and fuzzy feeling seeing them, knowing that u are FAMILY. Feels so good =)

yupp... lots to be done and I've gotta go. either ways, I'm glad cny was such a blast! =)

*frantically carries on doing homework while waiting for the soon approaching weekend*

Later!! =)

No comments: