Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanksgiving.

No UCDQ! not FANGsgiving. :D hahaha.. still cant believe that was a joke. hoho..

WELL!!

It's funny how sociology tutorials can have the most awesome bunch of people because people all just seem to feel at ease being themselves. No one is trying to be a smarty pants, no one is trying to be someone he/she is not, no one is trying to just stand out from the crowd, and yet a variety of people coexist for those 2 hours every even week of term. It's really nice and actually slightly sweet (for the lack of a better adjective).

Semester 1 has started and now, has quickly bulleted to an end. How fast time flies. They say semester 2 will drag like forever. is that true? well, we wont know till we go through it and it is best to keep an open mind right? :) looking back over these past few months (that have zoomed by faster then you could say "ZOOM") i'm really thankful. Thinking about how aprehensively i begun the semester. telling myself, this is bound to get me down sooner or later. looked to me like i started on a very bad note. There was so much hesitation, apprehension, skepticism. well, that's mostly gone i think. This semester has been lots of fun! well, i love people and its always wonderful to meet an array of characters. sure there were one or two freaky moments! but the happier times brush those away with much ease :)

So yes! am really thankful that God has been able to turn that pessimistic (unlike my usual self) me, and show me what keeping an open mind and heart can do for a person. Really. This is the first time in my life I've got to "mit dem Bus fahren jeden Tag!!!". go translate that if you like. hahha.. hey! come to think of it, i got so caught up in enjoying the subjects i am taking (with the exception of one) i forgot what i felt at the very beginning. isnt it great to forget at times? haha :) im really grateful. ahh..

on a silly sidenote, im actually trying to wish myself into yesterday's starbucks again just to feel the cosy and tingly happiness. but it is not working!! haha.. looks like i've gotta find myself there again sometime soon :) :) :) :)

okie dokie, thats all fϋr now folks! tchϋss dann!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u see my comment for the post before this :) hahah, my FANGSgiving jokes are pretty funny. At least the next time someone asks u something stupid, u can answer not looking stupid too :). thanks to halloween.com.

ant said...

Hey UCDQ! Yeah, i saw your previous post. which compliment are u thanking me for? I always compliment you and would not rmbr which one you are refering to :D :D :D *GRINS WIDE* like now, danke fϋr alles die Halloween jokes! haha..