Thursday, May 18, 2006

weary...

Hey all.. I am sorry.. I know it's been a million years since my last post. ha.. well, this week has not exactly been the best of weeks. but what can I expect rite? It's gonna be like that for the next 2 years unless something happens.. nvm.. dont wanna dwell.. lemme just say these past few days were full of tiredness, irritation, tears, anger, etc etc.. yet, I thank God. There are other things that have been so wonderful for this week.

1) We won Rugby champ!
2) We won hockey yester!
3) I have a wonderful class and MOST teachers are nice
4) daily p n w is spirit lifting =)
5) Yesterday cmdrs came to my place. enjoyed the company
6) I enjoyed my piano lesson
7) the week is coming to an end
8) cmdr elaine getting married this weekend
9) Godma came back from holiday safe and sound
10) SO MANY MORE

see, my life isnt that bad.. haha.. God is amazing.. He gives trials, yet he blesses with so much more so you dont get tooooo overwhelmed.. =) It was overwhelming at the moment, we are in the process of trying to do smth.. or so I hope.. let's just pray and see how things go.. I am so looking fwd to the weekend =)

btw: please keep me in prayer ok? thanks dearies.. =) later~ see u all in the next million years.. haha..

No comments: