Monday, May 1, 2006

Project work

yeah! yesterday we had our very first pw meeting at my place. PTL! it was good! we did not really progress in terms of our GPP. but we had time to help each other with our idividual PIs and to refine to one that we chose to do as our group PI. I think it is really cool that our group could jus click like that. haha.. looks like all our fears, or rather, all their fears are unheard of now. hahaha.. =) thank God.

Hamidah: now u have a new found friend! haha.. :D
YiJie: haha.. so so so so sorry I got you so lost.. :D
Nicole and charlene: glade to have u gals over. :D

yupps... and PTL for the 3 nights of Bible emphasis last week. although it affected my study time a lil, I dont regret it at all.. they were 3 refreshing and interesting nights, looking at the word. wonderful..

yupps.. that's about all I wanna say.. will update again another time.. :) happy labour day everyone! now I've gotta eat and start labouring academically. lol..

No comments: