Wednesday, April 26, 2006

AJTC get2gether, sports day, blah blah blah..

ok, upon request.. haha.. no la, I wanted to blog about it also, just too lazy.. AJTC get2gether was wonderful! haha.. ok, I dont know if everyone felt the same way. but I know I enjoyed it. haha.. we had food and chat. most of the time it was only one person talking. haha.. but it was hilarious. all the funny school jokes and camp jokes were coming free flow. haha.. super fun! thanks to my maid and mummy who cooked. simple dishes to eat. well, over all, totally enjoyed having that group over at my place. nice to meet all of u guys agaiN! =)

ok, today was sports day! we won the champion house!!! yeah!! yeah!! yeah!! haha.. ok.. this is like after how many years? =) yeah! great job to allthe pple who ran, jumped, throwed, etc etc! =) haha.. after that went with worm and chicken to PS. we ate and I watch a movie with chicken. we watched take the lead. it was soooo nice! personally, I loved it. =) so so so so so so love it. haha.. went to watch movie although I was broke because got this movie voucher thing to use. haha.. I know, sounds dumb to some pple.. but it is gonna expire, so quickly use lor. haha.. I mean, how often do u get to pay 4.50 for a tix? hee.. =D

and today, I found out my econs teach is an ex ex senior! haha.. yeah! Cedarians unite! it was such a wonderful suprise. I hope she gets posted back to SA and teaches us again. haha.. we have so much fun learning from her. haha.. =) unfortunately, I found out that I failed my econs test. =( it is so so saddening. well, tmr will get the paper back. so, gonna see where my mistakes or lack of knowledge were. oh wells, very sad la..

alrightey, going off now.. see u all! =)

No comments: