Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good friday..

last nite went to trinity to watch their good fri drama. it was really good and I enjoyed myself. PTL!! so many rededications and salvations. It's amazing what Jesus did for us on the cross isnt it? well, by the time I reached aljunied. it was already 11pm. haha.. then went to meet mum, dad, conrad, elliot, weili, lio, uncle chong po, uncle jason, aunty irene, luana, and their cousins. haha.. ok la, didnt know they were there, but we went to eat. it was their supper, my dinner. lol. I was ilegally eating twisties on the bus on the way to trinity. lol. =)

ok, the drama was great! great voices, and smart way of infusing the sermon into the drama. PTL! it was a good time. thank you antoinette. I really liked it. =)

ok, yester afternoon, I went out with JM. too bad we were not able to catch a movie. JM! yes, next week must go! haha.. or else our vouchers will go to waste. haha.. we plan which day ok? but my nxt week very busy. see how ba.

yesterday it was pouring like mad and JM, being the stupid girl she is, never bring her brolly AGAIN. haha.. then bring guitar summore. SMART la! haha.. (yes JM, I just insulted u) =D hahaha..

okie.I'm off now.. gtg do PI. haha..

No comments: