Thursday, April 20, 2006

These days..

Have been blogging less and less yeah? yups. school work is really piling up. ans as my teach said, it's not just about completing the work now. it's about keeping the pile at a relatively low level. So true. Yet I know I am not working hard enough. Tiredness is my bad excuse. I always tell myself to work hard during the weekends, then something comes up. I just finish what is due the next day and leave the rest to accumulate. not that I am very free and procrestinate like in sec school as much. It's just that, school hours are sooo long and on top of that have piano and SFC.
Dont get me wrong, I am definitely NOT complaining cuz these are kind of my outlets for stress. (whatever little of that that I should be having now) haha.. yup! I am not exactly breaking down. in fact, I am pretty fine actually. my laziness adds to my well-being. if you know what I mean. I am now waiting to have geog bridging lecture. school ended at 1.15pm for me. but it only starts at 5.30pm. SO LATE! haha.. but nah, I dont exactly mind. It kinda forces me to do certain things that I have to do. (this not being an essential one la. haha)
ok, so yeaterday we got into our project work groups. haha.. I am in the same group as my nephew! lol.. PW doesnt seem to be going well at all. so many drafts have been rejected and now I realise how lousy my first draft was. now I realise my second one was not much better. It's like, I think I have put in enough thought, yet after being reprimanded as a class then I realise what I left out.
today, had econs test. I did not finish studying! ahhh!! well, studied most of it la. but not thoroughly. I so hope I dont get a C or worse still fail. but I know what is done has been done and I cant do nething about it. so, no point brooding rite? but I cant help stealing a thought or two for it. haiz~ nvm.
on the bright side, I got back my math quiz, earlier this week I think. and I think I was 2nd in class. yay! together with my nephew I think. haha.. lol.. I thought I was going to fail! lol. in the end, it was ok la. it was an A. yes. but the teach already told us it was an easy quiz. so, no bonus there. it waqs simply expected. haha.. oh well.. my folks were glad! :)
ok, going to have overnite cycling on fri and AJTC get-together this sat. I hope and pray that everything turns out fine. overnite cycling attendance may not be too good. especially for the O'level pple. dont worry guys! you all can do it de! Elhannah! esp u yeah! =) love yous and see you on sat. =) I wonder what we will do for the get-together. it;s at my place. but only having some food. activities? nil. hahaha.. we'll see how things go and see when I can blog again. later!

No comments: