Saturday, April 1, 2006

cycling, cycling and more cycling.

haha.. Yes! we went cycling today. We as in rangers. haha.. it was fun, but I am super tired, and my back is sching from all that hunching. haha.. 25km. very far lehs. haha.. but it was enjoyable la. sweating it out and fellowshipping a lil here and there. It was fun. Thank God for holding the rain for us, and giving us safety. although, delson did cut his hand, and there were some mini 'accidents' along the way, we are all still safe and alive! haha.. PTL! so, that's once step closer to out cycling merit. yay! but will have to find some time to write the reports. that is always the problem with us. haha..do the pract and then too lazy to do the theory. hee.. =D bad bad habit.
yesterday, for cell, gave my testimony about me getting into SA. so many pple are happy for me. it is such a wonderful feeling to know that pple are happy for you and rejoicing with u in your joys. and also knowing that there are always pple praying for you.
JM is facing some horrific moments in her life.haha.. actually, it's not la. but for the person gg thru it, mayb it is. I dont know, I've never been thru it. =D hee.. JM, dont worry, I will always be here if u need someone. we are JMs rmbr? haha.. I know I've been busy and cant talk to u as often as b4. but I will try to make it a point to meet u every week ok? if not, at least once a fortnite? haha.. miss u!
alrightey, I will not talk about the bad part of yesterday. if u wanna know, jus ask me la. haha.. I am too lazy to type, and I just wanna put it away for now. at least for the weakends. haha.. tmr got church! yay! cant wait.

No comments: