Sunday, April 23, 2006

Overnite cyling...Yeah!!

YEAH! We did it pple! 50km! haha.. It was indeed a brand new experience. have never gone without sleep to cycle such a distance before. also, this is my first time cycling on the road as well.. initially it was a lil scary. but after that got use to it and futhurmore, the roads were so empty. It was also a wonderful feeling when we cycled back to east coast park and it was so empty and serene. We just cycled on whichever lane we wanted. haha.. felt like, so much freedom and space. I also had time to think things over and resolved what was bothering me that day. wont mention about that la. Cuz I thought it over le.
Ruying: not all the time shoving things on the shelf will resolve it. That's y I decided to spend time to think about it. =) thanks for being there though. thanks..
ok, we started cycling at 11.55pm and we finished at 6am? about there la.,.haha.. we had supper at changi village. thank God for giving us good weather. know what? when we stopped to eat, it rained, then when we finished eating, the rain stopped. isnt god amazing? haha..
alright, I have loads of homework to catch up with.. gtg le.. later! =)

No comments: