Wednesday, April 5, 2006

My very own accoustic guitar!! =D =) =P :) :D :P

haha.. yes. as some of you may know, my dad promised to get me my very own accoustic to celebrate the fact that I got into SAJC. today, daddy picked me up from school after SFC briefing for live concert. then he ask if I wanna go to the swee lee at sims drive there. I said ok. then this dude came to assist us. so, I chose this guit that I liked. well, firstly, i love the colour. just as I wanted, the colours are not sooo common. yups.. =) then it's an accoustic with plug ins and in-built tuner. how cool is that?! haha..

now, it's just too precious. must ask permission before using ok? and dont bang it yeah? haha.. and for the first time in my life, I actually owna bottle of guit polish and fret conditioner. lol. oh yes, and my very own guit strap of course. thank you so much daddy!!

well, initiall the guit was 600++ bucks. then dunno why got 50% discount. so,it became 538+ I think. then my dad ask, can disc summore or not? so, the nice dude took away the GST. in the end he only charged us $520. well, to me, it's still very ex, especially when I am not a pro at guit at all. but compared with 600++, it's really a good deal. haha..

the dude was so nice. PTL for that. =) as I was waiting to pay up and my dad went to browse around, he was asking if I was getting a guit cuz I did well in an exam or it was my birthday. haha.. I was like, 'nah.. cuz I appealed into a school and got in.' wouldnt wanna bore a stranger with the full story yeah.. so, he was nice and said smth like 'good. must rmbr to study and not just play guit all the time yeah?' so nice rite. haha.. then when my dad came back to pay up, he was like 'rmbr what I told u yeah? and take care'

Thank God. dont these kind of pple just make your day? haha.. not only did I get my very own accoustic. I got to meet such a nice person. Praise the Lord.

Pray for Live concert. praying that many lives will be saved. good nite guys! =)

No comments: