Saturday, April 8, 2006

Live concert!

yeah! praise the Lord! Live concert was a success. Praise the Lord for the many salvations and rededications. =) It was good and the think the band did a great job too! great!

I never knew u were from SA! haha.. it's nice to meet familiar faces. It was a nice time talking to you too. =) see u around.

yesterday, played my new guit until my left index finger is sore. One whole night already and it's still sore. *ouch* but yeah, I am happy with it. as zelig said, it's nice to owna new instrument. especially now that it is MINE. hahahahhaa..

later going for outpost outing. yay! hopefulling ruying can join us even though she'll be late. that girl went for live concert too! yeah!! Ruying, was so happy to find out that u were coming. hope u had a good time, and I pray that God touched you. did He? =)

short post. a lot of homework waiting for me. update again next time. =)

No comments: