Monday, April 17, 2006

small world!

haha.. I find this super amusing and surprising! haha.. to think my distant nephew is my classmate! I only found out on saturday. I was like, amazed. haha.. couldnt wait to tell him on monday. lol. so I told him this morning. saw an expression on his face I've never seen b4. dunno how to describe also la.

haha.. then so cute. borrow things from me say thank you aunty. haha.. now almost the whole class knows, and some are saying how I should step over him. so mean rite! haha.. it's just such a small world! haha..

anyways, it's been a nice day, thank God for the wonderful showers of rain. well, I was kinda looking fwd to ME, but the teach didnt show. dunno y also. so, ok lor. haha.. was in some sort of a dilemma today, told lio. but ok la. told daddy also, and I've decided not to brood over it since I do not have a serious conviction over this matter. like what my distant nephew said, (haha.. sounds funny) gotta think if it's worth it. and perhaps it was.

No comments: