Thursday, March 30, 2006

things are getting better!!

Had class outing to plaza sing today. Hamidah's first visit! wow! haha.. only 2 pple couldnt make it. it was great! haha.. I think I am beginning to love my class and love SA. haha..Praise the Lord. I am adjusting much faster as compared to sec1. PTL for that. and today was a goooood day. haha..
It's so wonderful starting everyday with Praise and Worship. It makes so much difference. =) It is just so wonderful to feel that things are getting better and feel so blessed. I dont know how to describe everything, but I just feel so blessed. of course still gotta adjust a bit, but I think things are getting much better. Thank God! =)
and know what? I met 2 other pple today who were from my pri sch! there was this warm feeling inside to see pple whom I have not interacted with for soo long! haha.. these 2 guys were like, my pri 3 friends I think. haha.. how cool is that?! lol..
some shout outs!:
zelig: thank you so much for your pm. It made my day. =)
wz: thanks for everything. take care yeah..
jm: I miss you!! see u tmr! haha.. then I can see u in that camouflage suit. hee =D

No comments: