Monday, March 6, 2006

Cycling and Orientation 2

ok, cycling. It was SUPER tiring. haha.. when we made the wrong turn I couldnt take it le. the terrain was just too tough for unfit me. haha.. I almost fainted. <- THIS IS NOT AN EXPRESSION! yes! I nearly fainted as in u know, vision blurred, heat rate speeded up loads and I find it hard to breathe etc etc? yeah. but thank God, after taking a sweet and drinking so much water, felt much better. thank God for aunty julie and kor.if not, I dunno what happen liaos. haha..
then, we all ate dinner at changi. nasi lemak! yummm.. =D had to queue for 15 mins lor. haha.. so long. but it was worth it la. =D oh ya, I forgot to say where we cycled. PULAU UBIN =)
today had first day of orientation 2. know the disease called boredom? yeps. that was basically what I suffered from during most of the day. lol. but there were definitely some ups about my day!
1) got to go crazy with JM's guit seniors: yoyo, jingxian and xiao wen. haha! one crazy bunch man! jus like JMand me
2) got to go subway and see aunties and uncle. of course, got to eat subway with Jm also =)
3) had piano lesson
well, if u notice, it has ZILCH to do with the orientation prog. lol. seriously, I was bored stiff. ok la, made some friends, got to know some pple, and got to dislike some pple. oh well, that's how the world was made rite? not everyone can be likable. or rather, I wont be able to like everyone. haha..
van: so sad lor! I separated from u. U have THREE cedarians in ya OG and I have NONE. haha.. life's not fair. I know. BUT......BUT.......BUT.... HAH! =) oh wells..
JM: I cant wait to join you in guitar on wed! I AM NOT PRO IN GUITAR LOR! stop spreading rumours! blech! *bish*

No comments: