Saturday, March 18, 2006

Advanced Junior Training Camp (AJTC), yeah!

ok, I think I only told JM that I will be going to camp. yup. another training camp. In my opinion, it was tough at times but on the whole it was SPLENDID! haha.. fun too. The prescence of God could be felt during the council fires at night. and God used the pastor to speak into my heart. at that point of time when the pastor told me what God wanted me to know, i couldnt help but weep. It was something like, i know it was a problem yet I never really saw it as a problem? ok, I bet no one knows what I am saying now. nvm.
I just broke camp at about 2.30pm. haha.. graduation was so cool! haha.. AJTC really showed what we are made of. well, ok, our presentation was very screwed up. BUT, that was only one screw up out of the millions of other skits, cheers, yells, song, etc etc.. haha.. COOL! great job AJs! I really pray that our friendship will last. In fact, this time, there was already a bond there cuz many pple in AJTC were the same as the pple who went to last years JTC.
just came back from fetching elliot from RR in church. saw many pple. serene is growing prettier and prettier! my goodness.. life's jus not fair. haha! oh wells, and during RR fall out parade, Rayvin was like watching and the expression on his face was like 'I rmbr doing this once' haha... it was cool. then saw bryan. He spoke to me as if he were so much older then me. haha.. asking me to study hard, which sch I am in, etc etc. well, it was cool. have not really spoken to him like, SPOKEN to him for some time.
Well, I really thank God for the many friends He has put in the path of my life. although some of these friends we seldom see, or we are just 'hi-bye' friends, they are still crucial to some point in our lives. haha..
oh ya! last night, during camp, out dutch oven choc cake and lasagnia ROCKED! haha.. like TOTALLY ROCKED!!! lol.. uncle sandy said our cake was 'the best cake in the world' yeah!! my dear falcons, dont give excuses ok. it's not jus bout the choco. haha.. =D Bobcats, well done! we got our Gold medal once again! indeed we have reached our goal! haha.. yeah!
may our friendships last forever and may we remember all that we have learnt in the camp. see u all next year! haha! love ya all.. It's been a great time.
(I think I've missed out a lot of things from the camp, but my pia matter is jus not functioning at the mo. lol. =D)

No comments: