Thursday, March 9, 2006

a visit from kor..

yupps.. my kor came to visit last nite. kor, xing ku ni le. haha.. he came to visit and in the end he had to give conrad 'tuition' haha.. Thank God for that tho. but he was already so tired then still stayed up with us till 1+am before he went to meet lio. we went for supper mah. then this morning I almost coma. haha..
well, it was definitely a good time spending time with kor. It has been such a long time since the last time we ate together. (as i recall) we didnt eat dinner together, but had supper.
haha.. I wonder how daddy's doing. He has sch till 10pm this evening. then for the past few weeks he sleep very lil also. really worry for his health and feel like forcing him to go and sleep. but there's no way I can do that is there? haiz~ what to do?
today was another boring day. oh wells, just one more dead boring day to go. haha.. seriously, I'd rather be having a full timetable. lol. went with Jm to TM just now. we were so down after chinese. like depression man. haha.. kidding la. but, we were feeling so down and tired. but an ice cream healed all that! =D it's so nice to be able to see JM 5 days a week again. haha..
yesterday, had guitar pratice. I think I was the only one from the 2nd intake who went. then others just join yester. but cuz of JM I went. one word, FUN! haha! It was quite stressful to play during ensemble to think these pple I am playing with have been practicing for at least 2 months and I, a newb was playing with them. haha.. but it was so totally fun. =) JOIN GUITAR! next mon, going with them for the guitar exchange prog. cant wait! haha.. I join them for one day and now I am going on an outing?! haha.. how cool's that? lol. thank God la. if not for JM I think I will just be bumming around with nothing to do.
now, the dilema. to desire SA still or to remain content with Tp. cuz frankly, I am content. but I dont know if this is what God really wants for me. I guess I will know by the end of this week. have been praying. pray along! =)
TAKE CARE YOU ALL!!

No comments: