Wednesday, March 22, 2006

official 1st day at SA

well, I must say I made some friends, got around a lil more, and got to buy the uniform. It was a rush to meet the supplier jus b4 flag raising, but thank God for daddy. He drove me to school, picked up the supplier who lives nearby, and dropped me off at school.
The skirt was too long, so I had to fold it. felt so weird. but no choice mah. at least I didnt stand out in my blue cedar uniform. haha.. honestly, I was quite offended when someone asked me if I was from commonwealth. but oh wells, these kind of mistakes do happen. As long as I am a cedarian at heart, that's all that matters yeah?
My goodness. SO MANY familiar faces in SA. From pri sch, from sec sch, friend's friends, etc. thank God for EVERYTHING. well, my day, all in all was pretty alright. But I dont know why I felt like crying when I was making my way home. same old adapting syndrome? I dont know. but one thing i know for sure, i am not looking fwd to pe and taf. haha! But if I dont die, ok lor.. lol. The stress seems to be getting back to me already. like, so many things la. I dont know how to verbalise it. nvm. I know I am in God's plan.
I dont wanna go on. i think I should just stop thinking, and just do the things I have to do. JC career is too short for me to think too much yeah? Well, thank God I have my daddy, mummy, kor, wz korkor, zelig, JM ruying, lio, etc etc..
JM: I am missing u so much already. I cant exactly be myself when I am there without u. haha.. pple are jus so different. but we will all survive somehow rite? ok. till next time, later~

No comments: