Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SAJC.. God's promise, fufilled.

yes. As almost the whole world knows cuz I told them, I have been accepted into SA! what are my emotions now? well, to sum it all up, REAAAAAALLYY blessed and nervous. ha! well, I feel super lost at the moment. I am sure things will settle down and I will grow to love the school. I am so so so so so sure that this is God's plan. not only was He stretching my faith, He had it all planned such that everything was JUST NICE. just b4 I bought my uniform, SA called. Just when I was feeling that TP was still not the place for me, SA called. just when I decided to leave it ALL in HIS hands, SA called. isnt our God just so amazing? this time, my faith has been stretched a great deal. and I have learnt that with God, all things ARE possible. =D Praise be to God.
Ruying: camp is never easy, but it's the bond with the pple that makes the camp rock so much. and personally, it was the encounter with God nightly as well.
Elhannah: oh ya. thanks for the reminder dear! know what? during the camp, we built a bridge and tower out of mere wood and ropes. pple climbed on it ok! dont play play. haha.. I must say, we did even better then the guys. ok la, not we say one la. but the guys did an awesome job too! =D AJs rock! rock on man!
alritey, I feel so bad that I made my dad run around just now going all over sg to buy the SA uniform when he is already so busy. Thank God for my daddy. without him, I wouldnt have learnt so much. learnt about what? everything in general la. =) tmr gotta rush to meet the supplier to get the uniform jus b4 school so I wont stand out in my blue uniform (no matter how cool) in a sea of whites. hahaha.. I am praying for courage to make new friends, keep a positive attitude towards my 'loss-ness' and to quickly settle down so I can start with CCA and studying. haha.. It's not that I am eager to study. but I am eager to get my JC career started and ending. haha!
please keep me in ya prayers yeah? love u guys. thanks and take care!
oh ya. btw: SO MANY PPLE FROM CEDAR IN SA. goodness! and yes, thank God for ken also. it's so nice to see familiar faces. although saw one face that I didnt wanna. it's ok la. not same class neways. lol. later guys~

No comments: