Wednesday, March 1, 2006

SAJC

today, I went to SAJC during shar and ken's last period. joinned them for a while in the lib then went to find a teach. I am so not used to calling ken: kenny. haha.. too used to it. then when pple just simply call him kenny, I have to refer to him as kenny. argh! haha..
met some nice pple. I went for the Saints For Christ session today. it was fun and refreshing. I met this girl that I rmbr from the Sa open house. she is so sweet and soft spoken. so nice. I liked SFC cuz I felt like I could really express myself (not go crazy la, but can share). and study the Bible, etc etc etc. then some teach wanted us to stay to learn some songs for chapel. then she ask me to hang around also. then I was like, ohh.. ok lor. I thought, anything la. then this guy, Joshua, shar's classmate. he suggested going home instead. lol. so, we just left lor. nice guy to talk too. something about fellowshiping with fellow bros and sis in Christ. it's just such a wonderful thing I dont know how to express in words. =)
so, yeah.. that's about all that happened today. oh ya! there was a rumour spreading in the SA lib that the posting was out! so, we all went to check. I saw TPJC. although I was mostly expecting it, I felt so sad I felt like crying. but, i did not la. then ken had to comfort his friend who was sad she was staying in SA. haha.. I didnt know if I should have laughed or cried. ironic isnt it? heh..
the thing I so so love about SA is that the culture is so welcoming and nice. I mean, It's not even my first proper day there or anything and I feel like crying just at the thought of probably not being able to get into Sa.
I am in a dilemma cuz I rmbr God promising me that I would be in SA. well, I will just hold the floodgates and pray about it. IF I really end up in TP, I say this trying to be optimistic, SO BE IT. Lord give be strength I pray..

No comments: