Tuesday, February 21, 2006

it's been a long time..

as mr Z said, long time no 'see' me. haha.. well, have been quite busy and too tired. quick update, we got to learn marching on sat! yay! I think it was fun. haha.. well, percy plunged a hole in the wall summore lor. and what did he do? lean on it. haha.. hilarious.
today, only managed to run 4 rounds. next 3 rounds could only walk, cuz had leg cramps. felt so lousy man. jumping was ok. silver la. and I was quite happy with the inclined pull ups. I did 14! yay! and I have not even been doing my regular push ups! =) haha..well, this will be my last PT pe in IJC, might as well try my best rite? tmr will be my last games pe in IJC. oh well..
thurs, planning to watch Casanova with classmates. mum says it's quite enjoyable. cant wait to watch it. even if they end up cancelling the outing or smth, I will still go catch a movie. haha.. I was planning to already anyway. haha..
poor Albert was sooo lonely today. samuel was absent and so, he was the only guy in our class. sad case. but oh wells, had an interesting conversation with him about different churches and our beliefs. but time was a constraint. it's interesting to find out more about each other's beliefs and the differences between our churches, etc etc etc.. =) PTL!
okie. I am so looking fwd to choir tmr. I like choir sessions, although I cant sing well. but oh well.. at least it's fun. :)
till next time, later!

No comments: