Thursday, February 9, 2006

long time no blog..

my holiday to Bangkok was great! well, LOADS of shopping and eating. but the highlight was going for hair treatment, and this super upper class dinner. know what? we had dinner at banyan tree hotel with my aunt and her business friends. they paid, I think can claim from company ba. but, wow! appetizers alone were 5 dishes already. haha.. and all authentic thai cuisines. It was wonderful!
okie. tmr O level results coming out. I am freaking! help! so scared.. haha.. if I get 11 or 12 I think I will just break down and cry. I think la. this year so many pple wanna go SA. I think must do extremely well to get in la. :( praying.. praying reelie hard.
thank God for the rain! It hasnt rained in a while. :) okie. tmr, gg to meet JM early in the morning to have fun b4 gg to collect results. what's e itenery? gg to go so broke amn. movie, take neoprints, lunch, and I predict, probably breakfast too. haha..
alritey, I'm off for now. wish me the best for tmr. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I STILL CANT BELIEVE ITS TOMMORRROWW!! AHHHH!!! MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME AT BOUT 3.30 AH! OR SMS ME AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR RESULTS! HEHEE.ALL THE BEST! YOU AH! WE ALL IN SCHOOL ALL SLOGGING OUR MINDS OUT AND YOU?? TAKE NEOPRINTS, AND HAVE FUN. RAHHH!!! IM SO JEALOUS MAN! HEHEHE.E....E.E.E.E.E..EE..