Monday, January 30, 2006

HAPPY CNY!

Hey guys and gals! Happy CNY!
Friday was just simply fab. It was a terrific day, giving the teach's the cookies we baked. they were happy. and the celebration was good too! I miss the skool. even the colour clash doesnt affect me le. I just love it! love the sch, love the teach's, miss my friends! everything! :) gongs and I almost missed the skool song. we heard the last chorus from outside the sidegate. haha.. but it still felt good. miss it miss it miss it.
Isnt is ironic how we always refuse to sing the skool song, but when we leave sch, we just yearn to sing it? haha... =)
For the subway aunties, they were so happy that they gave us subway cookies for free in return. haha.. so pai seh. but they insisted, saying it was an exchange. so, yeah lor. JM took one and I took one.
know what? JM broke the all time record. she left my house at midnite on thurs! unbelievable! haha.. it cant get any later than that unless she stays over. just that her parents have a policy about not staying over, so yeah.. wow!
in the end, the cookies were aight. just that, we expected smaller pieces. the brownies were a lil screwed up. kinda, too soft. hope the teach's and aunties dont mind. cuz all our love is in it. haha.. :)
oh ya! and thank God, no one said anything about me wearing black yesterday. I was like, keepin my fingers crossed on that. haha.. alritey, will update again next time. cya!
btw: audrey jiejie couldnt believe it when she say my pierced ears. lol..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEYY ANNTT!! for some reason i cant see your tagboard so im "tagging" here. HEHE. O'S RESULTS ARE IN.. ONE. TWO THREE!!!! DAYS!!!!!!!! =GASP= AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT. SO FAST!! OH NO OH NO OH NOOO!! AHHHHH! HEHE. ALL THE BEST YEAH! YOU'LL DO FINE DE.. DUN WORRY! HEHE.