Saturday, January 7, 2006

End of Orientation.

Yesterday marked the end of our Orientation. well, I have realised a few things. first. God answers prayers! I talked a lot to phei san yesterday. She's is such a nice girl. very sweet. although, I feel quite bad if I dont stay on in Innova. to me, she appears a lil lonely and unsure. I dont know, will keep seeking God in this area.

Next, Orientation on the whole was definitely very fun. It changed my mind A LOT about Innova. I kinda like the env now. not love it. but I'm aight. know what I mean. just that the distance cannot be changed one la. haha.. :)

I just did some running. super stinky and wet. argh.. once I cool down, I'll go take a wonderful COLD shower. haha.. yes. hardly anyone knows. but I love bathing in cold water. not cold la. just, dont on hot water lo.. haha.. SG too hot. how do u guys bathe in hot water man. haha.

okie.all in all, I thank God for answering so many of my prayers. I prayed for rain, it rained. I prayed that I can meet someone that I can get along with, He sent phei san. I prayed that I would get use to Innova and I did! I prayed for many many more things, and He answered so many of it! praise the Lord! :)

last nite was so funny. We had cell group at my place as usual rite? then Abel came. u know, my 4 yesr old boyfriend. haha.. then I was so happy. then my mum said to abel's mum 'whoa!my daughter claim your son as her boyfriend eh' haha.. Abel started CRYING. haha.. yes. crying! like elliot when I say he got girlfriend. poor kid. my mum was like, 'quick. tell him u are attatched. mayb he will stop crying' lol..so funny. haha.. 4 yesr olds. sheesh. I love kids la. they all look so adorable. :)

okie, I gotta pack for camp also le. so, later~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyz u got 2 days camp for orientation? so cool .. i dun haf but school is fun!!! what cca ya join?btw just curious who is JM huh?can describe more about your orientation?hmmm what is your subject combi?start regular lessons yet?sorry so long no c many questions.hope to c ya soon.akiko.