Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Thank you guys.

Hey mr Z, wz kor, Ruying. Thanks for all your suggestions. haha..
ruying: dearie. I cant sing praise song without pple singing with me. if u know what I mean. haha.. I find that singing worship song easier. although Praise songs are more fun. =( thanks for ya suggestions anyways. :)
mr Z and wz kor: thanks for your suggestions too. those are really nice songs. =) love them! frankly, I was planning to sing some songs that dont exactly have the word 'Jesus'. I wanted it to be like, Christian song yet not so 'holy holy' type. know what I mean.
well, give me your opinions. I chose a few songs on my way home today since the journey was sooooo long. I will choose 2 of these la.
1) Complete by Parachute Band (wz kor this one u let me hear one rmbr?)
2) Faith
3)Worship forevermore by PlanetShakers
4)Here I am to worship
What do you all think?
once again, thanks for your suggestions again. =) thanks so much. really appreciate it.

No comments: