Friday, January 13, 2006

Sch so far

Today went shopping! went to buy first set of CNY clothes. so happy. i like it a lot. Ruying will get to see la. haha.. cuz she's my cuzz! lol.
ok, to Jingwen first. Sch is ok. quite slack. I join choir, haha. cuz I wanna learn how to sing. then, we had 4DAYS of orientation. not 2. haha..
I am gettin used to Innova. On the whole, I really thank God for letting me experience the IJC life la. I know I was really negative about it initially. but I have learnt to like the good things about it. and there are so many nice and friendly seniors. Today, this guy called sebast introed himself to me. Dunno if he's a Christian. Yuan told me that a group of Christians meet every morning to pray. But I dunno who is in this grp. I would definitely wish to join in if it's not too early.
ok, I have lost my interest in blogging actually. haha.. mayb cuz of all the long hours. I feel so tired and dun feel like blogging. but I will try to okie? lol.
okie, take care ya all. :)

No comments: