Tuesday, January 24, 2006

my apologies..

hey guys..I'm so so sorry I flared up the other day.IMO,I'm a rather calm person.any violent objections? (JM, shut up!) haha..well,lets jus say tt teach poked my RAW nerve.I started hating the skool then.haha..typical girl rite?but today,God spoke 2 me. and I realised, I've not MUCH reason to hate it.I dont like it,that's a fact.but I shud not hate it cuz of 1 or 2 pple when there's a multitude of nice pple around! :) but honestly,I cant wait 4 my results 2 come out.I'm praying so hard tt i'll get into SAJC. somehow smth in my spirit is tellin me,tt IS where I wanna be.
no doubt I'll miss some of the pple in IJC like the choir, some nice teachs,and some friends.but I know,IJC isn't the place for me. jus somehow,I know. today,the math tutor gave me a shock when he called my name while I was wlkin along e corridoor.I was like,'oh no!did I do smth wrong?'cuz trust me,his bark makes his bite uneccesary, if u know wat I mean.but suprisingly, he asked if the lesson was too slow for me? I was like, 'erm.. a lil only la'. haha.. phew~ safe!
JM has finally started a blog!we are so alike. both of us nvr thought we liked blogging. and now? we both have blogs! how ironic is that?! haha..
Yikes!jus the beginning of the year and 2 of my best friends hate each other.how great is tt?oh wells,they dont belong to the same group.thank God.I love em both.you know..so, yups. lets jus keep things the way they were.settled!
JM: ya tag board nt working ah! did u put the code for a tagboard or not? haha..
ok, so, I've changed my opinion bout tt teach in the prev post.today, cuz i was on PE mc.I jus had to walk in circles on the track.haha..sounds like I'm dumb but yeah.tt was all I was doing for the whole hour.walking!In a way,God reminded me of a few things while I was walking.Well, 1 of which is my judgemental nature.recently,I've been in this judgmental mood.like, jumping 2 conclusions bout pple,'who I like,who I do not'.God reminded me tt i dont really know them yet.and after all,they're all humans like me! we all have faults.God 4give me & help me change.
know what?I discovered even more Christians today!yay!I'm so happy.like-minded pple.haha..ok,tt I wouldnt know yet.but,so far,all the new friends tt i made whom I found out are christians are 99% guys!where are the Christian sisters man! haha..hey,dont get me wrong,I dont have nething against guys la.and if u know me well, I find getting along with guys easier.
moving on,there's choir tmr!I'm nt gg 2 sing for CNY le!the teach in charge thought it was cuz I have stage fright.how am i suppose to tell her it is not?haha..oh wells,I'll jus xplain myself 2 the instructor tmr.haha..since my dad supports me skippin skool on fri 2 visit cedar since IJC ends so so late,I will skip sch.Naturally,I am ready to bare whatever consequence I have to.IF there are any. =)
later guys~ once again, I apologies..

No comments: