Sunday, January 15, 2006

What to choose..what to choose.. HELP!!!

hey people, well, as above. I have to think of two songs to song to the choir instructor preferably by this wed rite? and I still do not know what I'm gonna sing. and I am honestly very nervous. any suggestions? for those who dont know me, IMO, I cant sing well. haha.. range also not so wide. I am planning to sing 2 Christian songs.
I was thinking of these guidelines:
1) not too wide a range
2) a slightly faster worship song. (u know, not those slow and draggy ones?)
3) not too long (but must have a verse and chorus)
4) pleasant song
can anyone help me? I seriously do not know what to sing at the moment. gonna pray about it too. :D
besides that, saw my kor yesterday nite. Glad to see that he looks alrite. And I got to play with hannah. u know, listen to her scream and let her jump on me, etc etc? haha.. I wish she was my lil sister man. haha.. she is such a dare devil. when she jumped on me, I almost dropped her sia. but I didnt la. haha.. she's so bubbly and cute. yes, Ruying: definitely then your ROy. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SHALL CONTINUE HERE COS OF THE WORD LIMIT I CANNOT TYPE OUT THE WHOLE TAG ON YOUR TAGBOARD SO I AM TYPING IT OUT HERE. HAHA. THAT WAS LONG. ANYWAY, hahahaha. lol. why did i go anyway hahha? NVM. lol. IM GOING HIGH. HEHE.
yeah, so you can sing..err..KING OF MAJESTY! tell the world! what the world would never take! NOT ASHAMED! great and mighty? BIG? ALWAYS AND FOREVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha! In the secret?? yeah. thats all the suggestions i can think of so far. HAHAHAHA>