Wednesday, January 4, 2006

1st few days of sch..

the abv has been so so la. I am not exactly loving the distance I have to travel in the morning. I have to wake up earlier then usual. then I was having the sec 1 syndrome. JM knows what I mean. not a loner. but feel kinda moodswing and sad. well, I thank God so so much for my parents. If not for them, I wouldnt have survived so far. yeah, 2 days ONLY. but it seems much longer then that.
And thank God for my wonderful Dad. He is ever so willing to ftech me to Toa Payoh instead of just dropping me at Aljunied.This shortens my travel time by more then half! and stilll, it's FAR! but I will try to quit complaining la. I am already very blessed to have such wonderful folks who bother so much.
In terms of friends. I am trying to (like my dad said) to keep neutral instead of being too judgemental. and mostly, It is better to be alone then to be in bad company. :)
ok, I'll stop here.. these days, not really in the blogging mood...so, ciao! hope u guys all having fun in ya respective schs..

No comments: