Friday, February 10, 2006

O' Level results

no mood to type actually. so I will just type in points.
1) top scorer from my sch. yay! 11 A1s. siao rite?
2) I cried my eyes out a million times. very sad. got 14points.
3) please pray for me. will be trying to get into SA. slim chance, but trying soon.
4) my sch highest for ss/geog in sg. cool!
5) went out with JM before and after results. hugged a lot of pple and a lot of pple were crying.
6) so many pple did better then me. I feel dumb :(
7) I can leave THAT sch le! (i think.. cuz I wanna withdraw)
8) congrats to all on completion of O's
9) thanks for all your supports and having faith in me. sorry if I disappointed anyone.
tmr got windsurfing. cool~ alritey.good nite :)
mr z: your many many 7 things list I do next time ok? haha.. :)

No comments: