Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Windsurfing..

As ruying requested =) haha.. well, in short, thank God for nice weather. It didnt rain, it was sunny and it was windy. well, not that I love the sun. but when u are in the water, it doesnt matter so much. haha... I kinda got burnt. haha.. but it's ok. at least i was not the only one. haha.. lio got burnt too. and guess what? all he did was watch us surf! hee.. the price commanders have to pay. =)
I find that windsurfing, for these two lessons, it's hard to balance and pull up the sail at the same time. we all kept gettin thrown off balance. haha.. so, it was tiring. but yeah, so what? it was fun! haha.. and the instructors were nice, ever willing to be patient with us. well, without that lil supervision, I might have slcked. hahahha..
Well, I did not manage to sail in the end. but I almost got into sailing postition. hee =) well, we all got our sailing cert. that's one thing to be glad about =) hahaha.. nice orange card..
ok, I almost died during PE today. but thank God, the teachs suddenly so supportive.. and I lasted the 8 rounds. haha.. felt tired but good after that. haha.. and all the body aches I got from sailing were gone! haha.. but on the other hand, my face was redder and pinker then ever. hee.. :D
another thing I wanna thank God for is all my friends who made me feel so much better after I got back my results last fri. specifically to JM, lio, mr Z, wz korkor and william. actually, so many pple la. all the aunties and uncles in church also. haha..thank God :)
I'm learning.. In all things, give thanks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehhee. i miss WINDSURFING already! AHHH!! haha. EH. its so unfair lorrr.. you all got at least SOME help from the instructors.. i only got like.. at the most 5-10 mins of help? so most of the time i was just drifting away.. then have to do everything myself.. *sobs*

Anonymous said...

hi ex-partner! you should be able to come to sa! must come.. we can be together again! i mean, if we end up in the same class lah. hope to see you again i miss laughing in class with you. trust in God alright, if He brings you to some other jc then it's still ok. God's plans always the best.. (: