Sunday, March 12, 2006

yesterday.....today......tomorrow.....

wat happened yester. hmm..ok.started da day by sendin may jiejie 2 the airport.she went bck 2 philippines for 3 mths cuz her mom's sick.she teared aft hugging conrad n I. =( I miss her so much already.@ the mean time,we hav a temp.she's really nice too. but jus like all pple,she'll need time 2 settle in n get in2 a routine 1st.but so far she's cool. =)
Aft tt,went 2 elliot's sch 2 watch him run in sports day.yeah! this bro of mine is a proman!haha.. I love my whole family la. =) his grp did a kind of relay thing.his grp came in 2nd!yeah!great job moosey!haha..
then I went 2 meet ruying.it was suppose 2B for lunch b4 BJTC.howeva,neither of us felt like eatin.so I ate fries at mac while she drank ice milo.haha..name e basic 2 drinks tt ruying drinks?
1) H20
2) ice milo
=D hahaa..
then for BJTC,it was quite boring.like, I sat thru it b4.lol..so I read a book 'secrets of the vine'. then started playin hp games.lol..yup..then we had alot of time 2 spare so ruying n I played keyb n slacked ard.lio was lookin super bored.haha..delson didnt cum cuz he was in m'sia.lio was like the only guy amgst us 3.haha..ok,so we revised ropecraft 4 this week's trainin camp,n learnt the theory of cleanin a bike. =) poor lio sounded kinda stressed up wen he called in the morning.mayb it was cuz of HER ba.wont go on.I'm jus guessing.he needed to bring a bike,asked me if I cud bring 1,so got my dad 2 bring 1.ok.settled..thanks dad!
In rangers I had 2 buy new rangers shirt.it was SOOO big.ok,I'm fat so the width was ok, jus more baggy.but the length was TOOO long.haha..imagine if I pull the shirt straight, it's almst at my knee.hahahah..
today,I'm happy!!haha.bought a guit bag from swee lee.haha..it was $24.but dunno y got 20% disct.so, it was only $20.15.2 think dad wanted me to jus go yamaha n get da $30++ one which i wasnt reely interested in.haha..nt my dad's fault la.he tot we wer gg 2 PS 2 eat mah.then wan me 2 spend time eatin wif da family.but in da end,mum suggested eatin @ bras basah which is where I wanted 2 scout 4 guit bags.yeah! I like da one i got.I mean,how nice can it get la.haha..but,I like it!feel a sense of POSESSION!! =D lol..
tmr got guit xchange,only playin Adante,but I'm lookin fwd 2 hearin da senirs and other schs playin their pieces.yeah!ciao pple!God bless. =D

No comments: