Thursday, July 6, 2006

Thailand mission trip part 2

haha.. ok ok.. I know it's been another million years since the last time I blogged. Sorry pple =) Well, here's the fill in for the rest of the mission trip.
ok ok.. Ruying, I know you want me to say this.. BANANA POCKY ROCKS!! haha.. yes. Banana pocky. I miss it.. Well, when we went to macro, we went to buy snacks as well rite? The great thing is.. they sell the snacks in BULK! haha.. so, Ruying dearie bought a whole box of banana pocky. Well, 20 boxes inside to be precise. haha.. and it has lasted since we came back until last week. She still has a box I think.. Ruying.. hor?? hahaha..
ok.. I dont really rmbr what else I wanna say..
Anyways, life recently has been rather hectic.
Well, exams are here and my studying was really rushed. thank God it is only one term's work. So, it is quite ok. A lil rush, but managed to finish studying so far. not so thorough, but did study a fair bit =) last paper on tuesday. after that can celebrate a while.
JM! I MISS YOU!! cant wait to see u and your camera. haha.. congrats on making your Panorama a success with the team. God bless u all!
Ben: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) see ya soon.. after exams that it. haha..
Thank God for the rain today. It really made my day. When I saw all the dark clouds in the morning and felt the strong wind blowing, it was like, woah! haha.. Oh ya, and I emjoyed walking in the drizzle today. It was nice to feel the rain on my skin.
Just now, I was waitin at the bus stop. then my nephew walked pass me and said 'bye aunty'. haha.. funny boy la.. hmm.. makes me sounds super old.. nvm! I know I'm young =) haha..
okie.. I'm going to eat my lunch soon.. take care you all!
oh ya, High School Musical Rocks! haha.. who watched? Raise ya hands up in the air =)
later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! YAYY!! BANANA POCKY!!! YEAH, IT TOTALLLY ROCKKSSS!! WAHHAHAAHAA. XD i think i still have two boxes left xP hope they're still edible (but i think they arent anymore :( )

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Video projector warehouse Hiking south lake tahoe Bmw rain sensor wiper fault domain word problems Trust anti virus mesotherapy before and after pictures insurance and mesotherapy injection guns and mesotherapy Boating boats sailboats incorporate coachs cordless headsets Waterbeds parts Accelerated microsoft cisco and linux training