Thursday, July 20, 2006

phew...! Thank God!!

Woah.. so scary.. the caterer for tmr sent me the invoice and the price was said to be $476.70!! oh noo!!! I like, panicked! then I was praying through out the past hour or so. So, called to enquire bout the amount and told kevin about it. Then called to see if can cancel and if the 50% will be charged or not. thank God!! Indeed He answers prayers. After this entire hour or so, the lady said that they shouldnt charge us cuz we only confirmed the thing today. Phew~! Praise the Lord!

And then we were contemplating calling in pizza. then blur blur me go and call and order on the spot. argh! so dumb rite? Dont know what I was thinking la! Never even ask anyone. Anyways, Kevin called to say put it on hold. So, I did. and thank God! EUnice found someone to cater for us. wow! haha.. really really thank God. I'm jus super super reliefed. haha..

Kevin and eunice, thanks a mil. So sorry you all have to settle it in the end. so so sorry =)

hmm.. dunno if you all will see this anyways, but if you do, I'm really really sorry.. and Thank you, THANK GOD! =D