Thursday, August 3, 2006

I'm back!!!

haha.. so so so so so so sorry for not posting for so long! haha.. It has been super hectic and rush rush rush for things.


Well, quick update.


Last sunday, got to see kor! He came out of NS for the weekend. Bo tak suites you kor! haha.. =D hee..


Guess what happened today? my form wanted to see us. then we were all kinda like fretting. thinking, what did we do this time? haha.. guess what she did?! haha.. she gave us a secret Recepie banana choc cake! woah! haha.. so huge la! so the class sang birthday songs to ourselves. woohoo! haha.. chinese teach looked embarressed that we are his class. haha.. so funny. then he was like turning red and all that. haha.. The cake was yummylicious! haha.. I like SR la.. =)

ok, then it has been a loooong day also..

after taf running after school, went to caf to meet some SFC pple. people keep asking me not to let others bully me! hmm... I'm that smiley meh? tim wan and pris keep asking me to give an angry face. haha.. so funny. I cant act la.. Haha.. mayb one day.. hmmm...... dunno la! haha.. I guess I will say I can be nice to people. But if someone clearly tries to take advantage of me being nice then I may not be so nice any more.. I think la.. haha.. what say u? hmm..

anyways, CANT WAIT FOR FOP!!!!! yay!! haha.. Ruying, see ya tmr =) hopefully can have sleepover.. haha.. yeah!! It's gonna be an awesome time of praising HIM! yeah! cant wait cant wait cant wait!! =D and what's more? next friday got PLANETSHAKERS!! yeah! haha.. so excited =)

Oh ya! we had chinese debate today. haha.. it was quite funny. So many english words!! haha.. so many ideas to express, too little chinese vocab! ahhh!!! haha..

alritey, I gtg.. see when my next update will be ba~ =D See u all, and God bless!

No comments: