Monday, August 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

woohoo!! today is my lil bro's birthday! He's jus turned 9 yrs old! haha.. well, we celebrated it yesterday. children's parties are quite fun sometimes cuz there are so many cute cute children! haha.. yesterday, dad asked me to lead in a game. well, honestly, I am always unsure of how to lead lil children in games? cuz it can be really hard to get their attention! haha.. but it turned out fine enough. dad helped me to gather the children, then I jus started to lead. They were excited and stuff, and I didnt even need to do anything! haha.. yay!

there was so much good food that mum cooked! unfortunately, I was feeling too tired and not hungry. haha.. so, jus pinch a lil food here and there, then watch tv, talk to ruying, see who else to talk to and stuff.haha.. well, SO MUCH LEFT OVER! goodness.. when it comes to cooking, I think my mum is superwoman. haha..

oh ya! and Hannah is such a cute lil darling u know! she was one of the last few to go home, so she wanted to play with me. then I played with her for a while, but had to do homework. so, I told her I have to do work. but she still wanted to follow me, so I told her: can, but cannot disturb ok? she was such a good girl la! haha.. she just asked for pen and paper, then she sat on her own and started drawing for me a picture. so sweet!! she's K2, so u can imagine her drawing.. ok ok, mayb u cant. haha.. well, it was an angel heart. u know, a heart that is an angel? yeah.. :D haha.. I was so happy. she's so cute. really! =)

today. I was so not ready to go to school for such a long day. thank God, one teacher was absent. so my day ended like, almost 2 hours early!haha.. it was a good break altho we still had assigned work. tonite, I'm so going to dive into bed and snooze for a long long long time..haha..

And I went for piano today, not knowing its a term holiday at yamaha. haiz.. so i stood there for 20mins waiting.. then still no sign of my teacher, so decided to ask the counter. then aha! found out it was a term holiday. lol.. ok lor.. so, yeah.. in some ways, it was good timing again, cuz I have not practiced my pieces for about half a month already. haha.. I definitely must find some time to go pratice..

now, its like natural to sit in front of the piano and jus play chords and sing.. so its like, I always forget to pratice my tau gehs.. haha.. oops! hee.. =) alritey, my bro wants to use the com! ciao for now =) God bless u all!

No comments: