Tuesday, August 29, 2006

sick...

haiz.. Im sick. I hate hate hate to be sick =( *pouts* For the first time in my life, I have a super super pain headache, and a sleep didnt help. really couldn go to school. Had to go doc on my own though. Super pain, didnt feel well. Tired, etc etc.. I hate this feeling. =(

Today, I've slept a total of about 18hours already. ha! I hope it helps. =) tmr gg back to school, but I dont think I can do any work. still got econs test on thurs. haiz. how? it's a lecture test somemore. I hope it'll be cancelled. Im really in no state to study.

Tmr got chinese test. see how ba. I hope I'll feel better later. then can study a bit. but medicine will make me drowsy. see how la. too sick to think too much also.

to my wonderful friends, grace, steffi and wan lin: thank you for all your care, concern, and prayers! It really encouraged me today even though I was super unwell =)

No comments: