Sunday, August 13, 2006

Planetshakers "concert"!!

yeah!! Past two nites, went to expo for the planetshakers "concert". It was good! It's like u can really see the band worshiping. as in like, I jus felt it was a lil different from FOP in some sense. but I wont elaborate la. however, on the first nite, the pple behind me were like more crazy about the band then God. if u know what I mean.. but, i don wanna judge la. God sees the heart, all I hear is their SCREAMS** haha.. then on the 1st nite, met like almost all my JC2 SFC seniors. They were like, in front of me. so, said hi and all that.

Last nite, went with Rung and Ruying. haha! Rung: I admit I am rather easily amused, but u ARE funny! haha.. seriously, I never knew that fruits MUST have seeds! haha.. but I am sure seedless grapes are fruits! :D hee.. then last nite, the preacher was very funny. but overall, I prefered the 1st nite's preacher. somehow, I kept praying throughout the thing that pple will come to know God.

when I looked around, I saw quite a number of malays. I was so happy! it's like, what great oppotunity!! I hope they enjoyed it, and I pray many gave their lives to Him.. okok, I gtg le. gotta go church soon.

Ruying!! see ya soon! then I can see u in your formal clothes! =D

No comments: