Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Here I am... AGAIN!!!

helloooo... can u believe it?! I'm actually blogging. AGAIN! see, miracles do happen! haha.. well, one thing I've learnt recently is, everyone has the same amount of time and work NEVER ends. really. so, it's how you priorities and MAKE TIME for things.

An example would be my kor, when he was in college and uni, he still wrote to me. I was thinking, he was definitely a thousand times more busy then me! so, how come he could send me letters and cards, and I cant even reply to my dearest RUYING's letter? haha.. then I was thinking, and I decided, I didnt reply cuz I didnt MAKE time. so, yeah.. I've decided to try to MAKE time to do things that I wanna do. Am I any free-er? NO! No doubt everyone has their skool/work responsibilities. but what happened to social responsibilities? hmm.. just the things I've been thinking about this past week la =) sorry if I sound incoherent. I'm quite tired.

anyways, moving on... know what? know what? last nite, elliot lost his skool handbook, so I was kinda looking a lil for him and also finding something else. cant rmbr what I was searching for, BUT BUT BUT, I FOUND ALL MY PLANETSHAKERS CDs!! yeah!! haha.. after losing half of them for over a year, I finally found them! praise the Lord! =) I was so happy la! haha.. that means I found all my PS Cds this month! one half found last week I think. haha.. so happy! :) Praise the Lord. my lil bro, unfortunately was not so fortunate. he could not find his handbook at all.. *gasp* haha.. Ruying, u spread ya messymessness to him rite? haha.. MUST be! :D

to U: I am super angry and kinda hurt. I bet u dont know. know what? the anger u made me feel today took my friend 7 years to make me feel that way! u took like, one month TOPS! haiz.. but I'm gonna pray about it and I know somehow I may forgive u. argh! I jus don get u, u know that! nvm.. I jus wanna let go. it's not good for me, not good for u, not good for ANYONE.

alright, now that I've got it of my chest, erm... what should I say next? oh ya! today, it rained, like STORMED all of a sudden. haha.. I was so so happy. that really made my day. the weather is truly unpredictable! =) It was so strong and the wind was so strong such that it looked like a snow storm, but when the snow has not become snow yet. know what I mean.. it reminded me of my U.S. holiday trip last year. when the snow storm was going on outside the lodge and we were inside drinking hot choco and stuff =)

oh yes! and I have one more thing to thank God for! I was put in charge of settling food for SFC tmr rite? then I was quite scared that it will be too last minute cuz we only found out on mon! but PTL!! everything was settled today, and we even got variety sia! thank God! Jana, Hui Ru and Eunice, thanks u guys! hopefully all will go well tmr! thanks again! :)

wait wait! one more! lots of blessings to count today. the week b4, Raksha lost her mp3 and she was so sad la! then I went home and prayed that she will find it. When we were chatting, she kinda said, things that have to be gone will be gone. so, yeah.. anyway, I went home and prayed for her during my quiet time! guess what?! she found it!! I'm so happy for u Rakrak! haha.. I know how it feels to lose smth. and I really dont like that feeling! take care!

Charlene: I'll be praying for u! u may not be a Christian, but if u do somehow read this. Trust in God ok? dont worry too much, and please DO take loadsa care. if need be, quickly seek help.

okies, I'm off for now.. see when the next miracle happens and I'll blog again! :)

No comments: