Friday, December 29, 2006

Being True To Yourself!!

I've just realised that it has been such a long time since I type about a topic. Actually, I cant really remember, have I ever typed about a topic before even? haha.. Ok, this is no different from my other posts la. yeah? It is just that I have been pondering lately (a few years!!)...

What does it really mean to be true to yourself? Why are there so many people who simply cannot enjoy just being themselves? Is it so important to be someone else? Or, to even try to be someone else? Don't people know that their insincerity to others (and themselves) is so obvious to some? I don't know if everyone sees that insincerity, but I do (or at least I think I do). And sometimes (or most of the time), it just irks me. hmm.. I really wonder, does it irk me cos I am judging others? or is there something that needs to be changed? or is it both ways?

I mean, when u try to be someone, though others may seem to like the "fake" u, dont u feel that u owe something to your true self? how do u feel really? it is kind of frustrating, yet I cant do anything. I know I can help me be true to myself (or at least try). but as for others, there is nothing I can do is there? haha.. let's see, am I ranting or am I making a point? lol.

sometimes, the thing I fear is that I become the person I despise. how?

hmm...

No comments: