Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wiki my new friend...

talk about lack of time and trying to do all your readings in one day?
IMPOSSIBLE!
I realise quick searches on wiki answer my questions instantaneously! haha.. ok, of course it is insufficient, but i think it is a great starting point.

Just when i was stressed about having 2 papers tmr and german the day after! I looked into the school email and wala! my philo paper draft 1 back. disappointing, and i feel rather stupid. oh wells, time to get some brains anthea!! man.

alrite, no time for all those unhelpful feelings right now. I've got 3 papers to study for! ironically, german counts to my end grade cos i have no final paper, but i can only start studyin for it tmr! God save me. I really wanna be good at the things i do. but time doesnt permit me to do as much as i wish, or at least let me feel i've done an average amount.

No comments: