Saturday, November 25, 2006

1st piano less with new teach...

For those of u who actually READ my blog! haha.. remember that time when I was talking about having a change in piano teach to a private teach? yupp. this morning was my first lesson. JUST now in fact. my worries were not founded =) for me, there is good news and bad news. well, good news, as I've said, she's not scary, fierce and all that. She's nice, easy to talk to-approachable.
The flip side? hmm.. perhaps it is just human nature to dislike certain types of changes? mayb it's just anthea nature. heh. oh wells.. perhaps I am jus not used to this different style and character. I kinda miss the "old way". "kinda" is an understatement actually =( but I know I cant afford the time, going back and forth places during my A'levels next year.This would be the best arrangement.
But seriously, mayb I am just being plain unadaptable. I dont know. I mean,what more can I ask for right? all my fears have already been "taken care of". cant be too demanding eh? haha.. sigh~
okay, just needed to get this off my chest. hols are a mad rush. tata for now.

No comments: