Thursday, November 23, 2006

Island of Friends...

What is "Island of Friends"? It's the name of the upcoming camp that Saints for Christ is running with Saints Fitness. While I am rather upset about how messy, last minute and rushed this camp seems to be, it has thought me several things, and I am grateful for those lessons learnt. What have I learnt? Read on..

1) The impossible is only impossible if u tell yourself it is!
2) 14 heads put together work MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH...... better then ONE! haha :)
3) A LOT of planning and work goes into planning a camp. (Thanks to all the wonderful commanders who plan camps for us every year! small scale is tough enough, talk about BIG scale! gosh. eternally grateful!!)
4) No matter how busy we are, there are times to take a break and INHALE!!!

ok la.. I dont know what else I have learnt.

This week and the week before, Ruying got to stay over. so, happy me :) we talked till the wee hours in the morning again! really missed that! and the next day had meeting!! ahhh!!! almost died. but I survived!! lol. it is good to have sleepovers and have heart to heart talks :)

Ok, here's my update. have to leave the house soon. meeting gracie poo to pass her consent form and packlist. haiz.. up till now, I've not been to ubin for a single recce yet. WHAT TO DO??!!

oh wells, later!

No comments: