Wednesday, November 8, 2006

*Yawns*

I am kinda bored, or should I say, jus plain lazy. HA! Well, I actually planned to do intensive practicing for my OP today, for like, an hour? then I wanted to eat lunch, then go to the library to just relax and read. I planned to leave the house at 1230pm today, but I am still at home now, and it's 130pm. haha! I think I will go la. It's jus a matter of time. When i type this finish, when I finish my lunch (yes, Im still eating it), and when I get changed and all. Mayb I wont even go out after all. Very lazy. Ok, see how la.

Practiced for OP jus now. Hmm.. am I too soft? am I swallowing my words? am I making sense? am I still being too boring due to my nerves? argh! somebody SAVED me!! I cant wait for OP to be over. I cant wait for the entire PW to be over and done with!! Lord, sustain me! sustain us!

Yesterday was my long long long camp com mtg. Shaun and David were being annoying by continously calling me on my mobil when they were right in front of me! naughty ah u two!! ask wan lin to stare at u all then u know. then we went fro tau hui. it was nice to sit there and jus relax. Kevin was talking about studying together later during this year. Im all for it man! without external pressure, I will jus be lazy and not get anything done. especially when november is considered a no holiday season for me this year. =(

ANYWAY, will most prob be gg out with family tonight since it's conrad's last paper. yay! Cant wait to get out of the house, especially when its not for the purpose of work of any sort =) hee..

Alrightey, later~

No comments: