Monday, November 6, 2006

Goodbye Piano at Yamaha =(

Today is my last day having my piano lesson at Yamaha. I know this is for the best, especially in the academic sense. It saves all the travelling time, and also the frequent re-schedulings. Initially, I didnt think too much of it. I mean, my teacher's nice, not picky, and very accomodating. But to stop piano and have it in my home instead, I was ok with the idea cuz I am convinced I need that extra time and convenience.

But today, I was kinda sad. Like sitting there waiting for Elliot's turn to be over, I looked around and was like, "hmm... never going to be waiting here anymore" that kind of feeling. It was sad la! I am not too certain why also. In some ways, I am a little afraid of what my next teacher will be like. haha.. I mean, I dont really know what I'm losing and what I'm gaining. Know what i mean? haiz~ oh well.. at most, I can go back to yamaha after my A'lvls ya? sigh~

Anyways, gave my teacher something for the first time. haha.. Usually will contemplate giving him something for teachers day, but always never got around to doing it. regret? haha.. prolly I guess. hmm..

Feeling all kind of mixed. Like, what will my next teacher be like? Is she very strict? Will she be as nice as my piano teach? ha! it's funny somehow. my next teach would be wan's piano teacher actually. but talking to wan still doesnt paint me a picture lehz. lolz. Nevermind. what will come will come. Lessons would probably start next year. cuz nov and dec are packed to the max! no time.

Ok, I shall end here. nothing much else to say already. later~

RUYING: My family has plans to meet u in Auzzie!! hope to see u there yeah? that would be ultra cool la! :D hee..

No comments: