Monday, October 30, 2006

My Weekend...

how was my weekend? EVENTFUL! =) I felt that it was well spent, and I enjoyed myself. WHY? Cos I got to do lots of things and I wasnt cooped at home. Not that I dont like my home, just that too much time in the same can drive me to the verge of insanity.

ok, let's start with Saturday. I woke up in the morning and attempted to study a bit of chinese. but it didnt work out. barely read through one chapter and it was time to get ready to leave. Went to meet Ruying! =) oh wells, decided to just consult lao shi with whatever I did during the week. Met Ruying at toa payoh and I was late! haha.. ok, I admit I am kuku. I mean, I always thought toa payoh was super near ma! haha.. ok, mayb only Ruying knows what I am saying.

Anyways, we ate a lot of snacks cuz we couldnt think of anything else better to do after watching DOA. and for the record, I would say DOA was the most uninteresting SHOW I watched since the day I was born, excluding sesame street. haha! nah, I think I am exagerating. or am I? :D hee.. oh wells.. both of us decided, NOT WORTH OUR MONEY!! they should be paying us to go thru that torture actually. oh wells :/

After all the eating and chatting and walking around (in what seemed like circles), met Ruying's family for dinner, then we were off to Sheraton for chinese consultation! haha.. I was afraid I woulf get lost, so we made our way there like at 7.30pm? in the end, it was SO NEAR! goodness.. haha.. so since we were so early, we decided to walk to the bus stop closest to Sheraton and chat somemore. but some irritating person was smoking and we were suffocating, so we walked back to the bus stop at the mrt station. Just when we sat down, lao shi texted me to say he was in the cafe already. oh wells, walk back to Sheraton lo. haha! It always seems that when Im with Ruying, we always walk a lot! haha.. prolly cuz we are so blur I guess. :D hee.. or is it jus her? hee... *imagines the look on Ruying's face and laughs* hee.. JUS KIDDING!

Ok, so consultation went on till about 9.30pm. Ruying got to ask questions too! hehe.. my dear, studying for Chinese does help!! MAY YO BE CONVINCED! haha.. It was quite relaxing. jus ask all the questions that I had "stored up" during the week. and yupp, that was about it! haha.. thanks loads to lao shi. Hopefully I can remember all that I learnt. (Ruying! Dont say anything!)

Next, sunday! Jonathan got his gold medal of achievement! and Lio and Chang Xiang got their bronze. CONGRATS guys!! It was so nice to see a whole section of pple clad in the RR uniform. cool!! :) Proud to be a ranger! haha..

After church, I had pw meeting. PW mtg became a chit chat session also. haha.. sometimes I jus think my pw grp can be so cute. somehow la. dont really know why also. It's like, jus a group of pple who are so different in different ways beinig thrown together and having to work together. hmm.. =)

ok, I'm super tired. gg to sleep le. then tmr, I shall mug somemore!! hahhaa.. GOOD NITE FOLKS!!

Ruying: this time the post not very random HOR? :D hee.. and u owe my lao shi 100bucks! lol

No comments: