Friday, October 27, 2006

random random random...

Should my posts from now on be simply random? haha.. prolly just me and my emotions going cuckoo.. haha.. why ah?

Anyways,

Random thought for today: many think I am calm and in control. but that's prolly cuz they've never seen me thrown in hot water! haha..

I was jus thinking la. cuz in sec sch and all, I get the "she has a kind of confidence about her" kind of comments. but am I really confident? NO!! haha.. not really la. or at least I dont think so. what think u? hmm..

Oh well, this is suppose to be random anyways. =)

In ending, I just wanna mention, chinese is driving me nuts! haha.. never studied to hard before. sometimes, I just fear that all the hopes of doing well will come crashing down on me. but, safety lies in the shadow of HIS wings rite? yupp =) Daddy God is always in control. so, Chinese, NO BIG!! haha! (0.o are u kidding anthea koh!!) hehe..

No comments: