Thursday, October 12, 2006

1/2 of promo papers BACK!

ok, so I have testimonies again!! :D hee.. let's start from the lousiest subject of the day..

Math. well, I was exactly devastated cuz I was expecting worse. I got an E. well.. u can say the grade is the same as my common test. however, the difference is that, common test, I actually got an S grade. but they moderated and gave me 1/2 a mark more, hence my E. so, overall, for the whole year, math, I got an E.

Next, econs. I got a D grade. Hmm.. Well, I am satisfied. Previously, for CT, I got an S grade, and this round I was aiming for about a D. So, God granted and blessed. Thank God!! =) overall, it averaged to a D.

Lastly, CHINESE!! man. ok, I hope I am not being insensitive or anything. as in, I am assuming hardly anyone reads my blog also. at least, pple from my class la. so, yeah.. CT, I got an E grade. for promos, I got....... A!!! haha.. who says pigs cant fly? who says Singapore is not snowing? who says water is not dry? haha.. ok, ignore what I jus typed. I was just totally in awe when I got my results. was like, tears of joy really felt like they were coming on. Such happiness and amazement that I couldnt describe. and Gracie bak gua was being such a darling la! for the first time in my life (if I recall correctly) a friend tells me "I am so happy for you". haha.. ok, so overall, I got a B for chinese.

Oh ya.. I was just thinking just now. what I said was not true. I did well in chinese before! PRIMARY 1 and 2! haha.. but since Primary 3, erm.... well..... ahhh..... hmmm.... yeah... u get my drift :D hee......

and God blessed gracie dear too! Praise the Lord!! and yes dear, I AM HAPPY FOR YOU!!

and to whoever (from A4) reads my blog: hey guys, hang in there aite? we will make it through. and I always believe, no matter what happens, God always has a plan (for those of you who believe there is a God. I DO!) :D yupp.. so, no matter what, let's not give up hope ya? we'll make it through somehow.

and on the things I missed out yesterday. hmm.. I realised I've not blogged for so long, I kinda forgot what is usually written on ones blog. lol.. then it struck me before I went to bed. What happens in the day!! wow!! retarded rite? hee :D that's Anthea pok for u la! haha..

ok, so yesterday, we were making door gifts for open house. It was funny sitting beside Dave. he is jus artistically insane. haha.. it's not the time for being artistic dude. its time for mechanical work. haha! but in the end, he got the hang of it. yupp.. like, at the end of the day. haha.. but his artistic designs were really not bad k.. just that, we cant give those away since they were not standardised! haha..

alright, I will stop here.. today, God taught me something. nursing a grudge/wound? NO!! REJECTING that LIE of the devil! argh!!! SHOOOOO!!!!! go away devil!

hehe.. okie, sorry.. later guys~

2 comments:

surfjam said...

WTS!! What The Shit!! haha. charshit is hereee to wreck your blog!!

ant said...

wreck then wreck lo!! shit! haha..