Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am back to blog!!

ok, so promos have been over for a while. hmm.. not that long. probably about a week? somehow, I know it's over, but we all know what comes after every exam/test right? yes. results! haha.. oh wells. what can be done now right? so, I'll just wait and wait and wait....... until we get back our results. I wana know if I can be promoted!!ahh!!

haha.. ok.. well, suddenly I cant really think about anything to blog now.. how come ah? ok.. I shall be random then.

1) recently, I've been printing a lot of chords. but it does not mean I went or managed to play all those songs! haha

2) TAN WAN LIN! I HATE YOU!! heeeee :D see la.. who ask u.. keep bullying me. =( aiya! u don even read my blog. no fun le!

3)I am still so so tired

4)I feel happy and I dont really know why

5) some things that we should not think about, reject thoughts about those issues!! amen!

6) I'm gonna have my dinner.

bye!! haha.. sorry I cant think of anything I really wanna write about.

No comments: