Saturday, March 26, 2005

God's Creation

Woke up at 12 plus today. I dreamt I was teaching elliot how to count from 1-10 in japanese. Lol. When I woke up, i realised I taught him wrongly in ma dreams. Haha.. oopsie.. But it was a very funny dream. haha..

Yeah! Went to botanic gardens with the rangers pple jus now. It was quite fun. Thank God fer da showers of rain. The weather was so cool and windy summore. Nice! Saw so many swans. Also, had to try to memorize the names of 10 plants for Nature Study merit. Lemme try to recall now.. Haha..

1.Pink mempat Derum 2. Kedah Bungor 3. MANGO! haha.. 4. Sea Almond
5. Red Beech 6. Verigated Giant Reed 7. Buah Ceri
8. Eucalyptus alata 9. Cabbage Tree (not tt cabbage grow on trees la.. Haha) 10. White gum

haha.. ok. Like who cares rite? Haha.. I am so amazed at the creation of God. The cabbage tree and Sea almond tree looks exactly the same, just that cabbage tree has thorns growing on the tree trunk and branches. So cool rite? Haha. God is so amazing.. amen? =P

Oh ya. We saw some black chick. Then I think it was ondrea who went to call it a ball of cotton wool. Lols. Sound funny, but it is quite true also. Haha.

I am so shak now. Super tired after all the walking. During dinner, i was already full but still went to order food. Dun even know y. In the end, not only cannot finish eating, I felt sick. Lol. How stupid can a person get rite? Hehe.. Well, that's me fer u. Stupid n blur. hee.. ;)

neways, I thank God fer this weekend. Quite a good break. Haha.. Also cuz I have not started on ma homework yet. Shhh.. dun tell on me yeah? Haha.. But even that, not much to do la. Haha.. I cant wait to go church tmr. I love going to church. But I pray no arguements will occur jus b4 we leave da house. Always liddat one. And it spoils the whole day. Until after svc la.

I cant stand it when people shout fer no reason. Or unneccesarily. I know she is stressed bout work, and will be easily irritated. Kor also said b4. But what did da Bible say bout self-control? Lol. I scared I grow up and become liddat w/o even knowing also. Get pissed when people speak with such a tone. Then I get angry with maself fer gettin pissed. It is kinda like a vicious cycle. heh. 0.o

Pple around me: If i become liddat. Tell me in the face ok? (I AM SERIOUS) I may need reminders. =)

Kie. I stop here. Gonna slack the rest of the day away I think. See if got mood to do homework first or not. Oh ya! Have not done tuition homework also. Lol. Will find time la. Haha.. I feel so unorganised. neways,

ciaos pple~

No comments: