Thursday, March 24, 2005

Today: 23/3/5

Ok.. Since I have some time, I will try to post something more like a post. After school today bumped into gene at some confectionary shop outside ma skool. JM said that he and I look like very distant. Well, I felt distant. Don't know why also. Mayb cuz very long never contact le. Not regularly at least.

Anyways, this week is not bad so far. Thank God that Good Friday is comin! Let it serve as a reminder of the cross, and how much Christ loved us that He gave His life fer us. Jesus I love You!

Next, had prayer meeting today. Praise the Lord!! our weekly prayer meetings are getting better and better. And God sure does lead when we pray. I strongly believe revival will be brought to our campusus. We are all praying fer that.

Oh yes! ma dad bought me a new Bible. I so love it! Very neat and nice. Pink and orange. =) Taking real good care of it.. But I still love ma other Bible also la.

ok. I think i will end here.. People who read, rmbr to comment and tell me bout how u feel ok? esp those pple who keep askin me to blog.. :D yes, I am talking to you Ruin.. haha.. and others too..

Peace~

3 comments:

rubyink said...

heys..u finally made a blog!! lol..come to me if got any probs..i will try to help;)..
anywayz..use tag-board or flooble chatterbox..its much easier than this comment thing sia!! haha...go tag-board.com...:)

rubyink said...

P.s...this is ruying

ant said...

haha.. y u nvr put your name.. farnie la u.. neways.. I got loads of questions.. will ask ya when ya come to ma house.. I rather use this.. haha.. pple tend to use tagboard like chatting area.. haha.. I dont wan tt mah.. and ma kor also use this comment thingy.. =)